Who better to talk about what TRULY matters in life than a hot dog company. (???) Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs just commissioned a new survey on the top little things that matter more to us NOW than they did before the pandemic hit. Here’s what got the most votes . . .
1. Sitting down to dinner with loved ones. 44% appreciate it more now.
2. Phone calls with friends and family, 42%.
3. Quality conversations, 41%.
4. Laughing, 36%.
5. Hugs, 35%.
6. Having fun in general, 31%.
7. Cherishing the “little moments,” 25%.
8. Sitting down for coffee with someone, 24%.